Returning to The Well
An Update on COVID-19 Procedure & Considerations
We are opening The Well for in-person classes beginning Tuesday, May 26th.
Live-streaming classes will also continue.
You must read the below information in entirety
and sign an updated waiver
prior to booking an in-person class.
Registering for Class
- You must pre-register for class.
- No walk-ins or drop-ins are allowed.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to all classes (virtual and in-studio).
- Registration for in-studio classes opens 24 hours prior to each class. You are unable to book in-studio classes prior to this 24 hour window.
- In-person class size is currently limited to 5 athletes per class.
- When registering for class, please note you will have multiple options for the SAME CLASS.
- ONLINE: You will receive an emailed link approximately 25 minutes prior to class so you can join class from anywhere.
- IN-PERSON (not available for all classes): Please note that not all Coaches are inviting athletes into their classes in-person. This option remains the decision of the individual Coaches. If booking this option, you are invited to join us on-site at The Well for class.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. This opens up the spot for other athletes that are wanting to get in for class.
- Register for class at www.thewelleauclaire.com/schedule or via your Mindbody app.
Arrival and Class Etiquette
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to the class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please only bring your yoga mat in the space with you. Water bottles and sweat towels are also allowed. No purses, jackets, cell phones, bags, wallets, etc. will be allowed in the entryway or workout space.
- We will have a place for your shoes & keys in the entryway. Shoes and keys are the only 'extra' item allowed in the studio (other than your mat, water bottle, & sweat towel).
- Please maintain a 6' distance from others at all times.
- Please no congregating in the entryway. When you arrive, please check in with the Coach and we ask that you go directly to the workout space.
- Please sanitize your hands before you come in for class. Please have sanitizer or wipes in your vehicle (as many of us do already now) and sanitize before coming inside.
- Masks are not required but are allowed if you prefer to wear one.
- There are designated markers on the pull-up bar that identify spots. Your Coach will provide further guidance.
Equipment & Mats
- Please plan to bring and use your own yoga mat. Studio mats are not available at this time. A mat is not required but is encouraged.
- Mats are also available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
- When purchasing, you can pick-up your new mat when you are in for class at Latitude 44 Yoga Studio next (beginning Tuesday, May 26th) or opt for curb-side pick-up.
- We will not have student-use mat cleaner in the studio during this time. You must clean your mat at home before & after every class.
- Equipment will be in use at The Well (ie. torpedos and boxes). Equipment will be left at your spot when class is over and it will be sanitized by our team prior to being returned to the racks.
- All workouts will continue to be at-home friendly.
- The showers are CLOSED at this time and are not available for use.
- We have opened up the space to a limited number of athletes each class. There is 6+ feet of space between all designated spots for class. Please maintain 6+ feet of distance from all others in the space at all times.
- Cleaning standards and process will abide by CDC guidelines.
- Pandemics are new to us all. Please be patient with fellow athletes and The Well team members.