Returning to The Well
An Update on COVID-19 Procedure & Considerations
You must read the below information in entirety
and sign an updated waiver
prior to booking an in-person class.
Registering for Class
- You must pre-register for class.
- No walk-ins or drop-ins are allowed.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to all classes (virtual and in-studio).
- Registration for in-studio classes opens 7 days prior to each class. You are unable to book in-studio classes prior to this window.
- In-person class size is currently limited to 7 athletes per class.
- When registering for class, please note you will have multiple options for the SAME CLASS.
- ONLINE: You will receive an emailed link approximately 25 minutes prior to class so you can join class from anywhere.
- IN-PERSON (not available for all classes): Please note that not all Coaches are inviting athletes into their classes in-person. This option remains the decision of the individual Coaches. If booking this option, you are invited to join us on-site at The Well for class.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. This opens up the spot for other athletes that are wanting to get in for class.
- Register for class at www.thewelleauclaire.com/schedule or via your Mindbody app.
Arrival and Class Etiquette
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to the class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please bring a change of (clean / indoor) shoes. Street shoes are not allowed in the studio space.
- Please maintain a 6' distance from others at all times.
- Please no congregating in the entryway. When you arrive, please check in with the Coach and we ask that you go directly to the workout space.
- Please sanitize your hands before you come in for class. Please have sanitizer or wipes in your vehicle (as many of us do already now) and sanitize before coming inside.
- Masks are required to enter the studio.
- There are designated markers on the floors that signify spots. Your Coach will provide further guidance.
Equipment & Mats
- Please plan to bring and use your own yoga mat. Studio mats are not available at this time. A mat is not required but is encouraged.
- Mats are also available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
- We will not have student-use mat cleaner in the studio during this time. You must clean your mat at home before & after every class.
- All workouts will continue to be at-home friendly.
- We have opened up the space to a limited number of athletes each class. There is 6+ feet of space between all designated spots for class. Please maintain 6+ feet of distance from all others in the space at all times.
- Cleaning standards and process will abide by CDC guidelines.
- Pandemics are new to us all. Please be patient with fellow athletes and The Well team members.